INFORME has 16 years of proven-track record in training, human resource development and quality assurance programmes
Our Track Record
We exist since 2002 offering professional solutions for businesses.
Years of Operations
We have assisted many organisations in several industries with technical and management development programmes to maximise their potential through the effective development and motivation of their people. Below is just a sample of the completed projects completed by our team:
- Training Needs Analysis and provision of training for more than 1600 employees of Mauritius Telecom in the context of the implementation of a Quality Assurance System and Re-engineering of the organization
- Training of over 700 employees of the hotel upon implementation of the Green Globe 21 Environment Management System at the One and Only Le Saint Gerant
- Process Mapping and Training of over 300 employees of State Insurance Corporation of Mauritius (SICOM) in the context of the upgrading and implementation of a Quality Assurance System
- ISO 9001:2000 Internal Auditing Course and Demystifying ISO 9001:2000 Building Awareness Course for La Prudence Mauricienne
- Effective Technical Writing Skills course to 18 designated Managers, Assistant Managers and Technical Staff of the National Computer Board
- Collaboration with the National Computer Board in delivering a Technology Awareness Programme for Small and Medium Enterprises in the field of Information and Communication Technology
- Training and Capacity Building at PAD & Co Ltd in the context of Quality Assurance, Employee Skills Enhancement and Enterprise Risk Management Projects
- Training of about 100 Relationship Managers of Mauritius Commercial Bank (MCB) on Wealth & Investment Management (Independent assignment. Trainer: Oumila Sibartie)
Informe provide training in the fields of Quality, Environment, Food Safety, Management, Marketing, Occupational Health and Safety and SME Development.